[STDS-802-11-AANI] IEEE 802 network enhancements for the next decade Industry Connections Activity

Dear All,

FYI - the 802.1 “IEEE 802 network enhancements for the next decade” Industry Connections Activity will be meeting at the 802 Berlin meeting on Tuesday, July 11 @ 19:00-21:00. For your reference the approved ICAID is IC17-001-01 (this is effectively the “PAR” for the IC activity).

IF you are interested please make plans to attend.

If there are issues and/or contributions related to the Industry Connections Activity that 802.11 members would like to discuss with other 802.11 members prior to the Industry Connections Activity meeting – I will make time  available during the Monday, July 10, PM1 AANI SC session.  Please let me know if you have an issue or a contribution would like to discuss, preferably prior to July 7th.

Joseph Levy

AANI SC Chair