Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] SC6 items for 802.11 WG

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Andrew:

	please note that TGai has produced D9.0 this week; it is available in the members' area.
We have initiated the SB recirculation on D9.0.

TGai anticipates that D9.0 will be the final draft, i.e., we do not anticipate any technical changes.
Changes to that draft will only due to rolling in the final REVmc baseline.

So I would suggest to liaise D9.0 instead of D8.0.

Best

Marc