From: Adrian Stephens [mailto:adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 8:24 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] Liaison from WBA on roaming OUI

Dear 802.11 participants,

I have received a liaison statement from the WBA, here:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1756-00-0000-liaison-statement-from-wba-on-ieee-roaming-oui.doc

I will consult with the CAC as to whether any group here should pay attention to it.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair