Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Question regarding the July WG11 meetings

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for the quick and clear response.

I do have one additional question regarding motions:

I may have a AANI SC motion for the 802.11 WG to endorse/approve the “Technical report on interworking between 3GPP 5G network & WLAN”, though I may be being very optimistic as to the progress that will be made towards completing this work.  If I do provide a motion to endorse the “r6” version of the report 10 days prior (July 6), but receive feedback after the motion notification date and update the report to address the feedback generating “r7”, will it possible to “update” the motion to the updated revision of the report or will the motion need to be deferred to the next 802.11 WG meeting when motions are in order?

Thanks again for all your efforts to keep 802.11 WG working.

Regards,

Joseph