[STDS-802-11-CAC] Meeting notices

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello All,

Some of you have received meeting notices for your upcoming meetings. The notice includes a link with which you can join the meeting as host. I have sent the notice to all the subgroup officers, but only one of you should use the host link.

The notice also includes details for joining as a participant. You may forward this portion to the participants as part of your agenda (be careful not to send the host information).

The sending of these notices is an automated process, so let me know if you see bugs. 😲 Also, let me know if you want me to update the recipient list for the notices.

-Robert