[STDS-802-11-CAC] Motion planning for September: Subgroup officer, liaison confirmations

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

All,

I expect that we will consider the confirmation motions as we did in 2018, see the references below.

WG11: Two motions in September 2020

One motion for the current subgroup chairs and vice chairs, see 2018  slide 6 in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0650-02-0000-may-2018-wg-motions.pptx

One motion for the liaison officers, see 2018 slide 13 in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1059-06-0000-july-2018-wg-motions.pptx .

TG:

Elect or Re-affirm the TG Vice chair(s)

Re-affirm the TG secretary

From the 802.11 OM https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0629-22-0000-802-11-operations-manual.docx :

Task Group Chair

The TG Chair shall be appointed by the WG Chair and confirmed by a WG majority approval. The TG Chair is re-affirmed every 2 years: one session after the WG Chair is elected.

Task Group Vice-Chair

TG Vice-Chair is elected by a TG majority approval and confirmed by a WG majority approval.  The TG Vice-Chair is reaffirmed every 2 years; one session after the WG Chair is elected.

Task Group Secretary

The TG Secretary shall be appointed by the TG Chair and confirmed by a TG motion that is approved with a minimum 50% majority. The TG Secretary is re-affirmed every 2 years; one session after the WG Chair is elected.

Please let me know of any questions.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley