[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] ANA request for TGbf

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Robert, all,

Below is my ANA request for TGbf.  Please let me know if you have any questions about this request.

Thank you,

Claudio

Type of Request

Resource Name

Item Name

Item Description

Requested Value (if any)

Requested by Task Group

Requested by Name

Notes

Allocate

StatusCodes

REJECTED_WITH_SUGGESTED_SENSING_PARAMETERS

Rejected with suggested sensing parameters

144

TGbf

Claudio da Silva

Rename

Extended Capabilities

Colocated DMG Sensing AP

108

TGbf

Claudio da Silva

Replace “Collocated DMG Sensing AP” with “Colocated DMG Sensing AP” (collocated -> colocated)

Rename

Element ID Extension 1

DMG Passive Sensing Beacon

129

TGbf

Claudio da Silva

Replace “DMG Passive Sensing Beacon Information” with “DMG Passive Sensing Beacon”

Rename

Element ID Extension 1

DMG Sensing Measurement Exchange Duration

131

TGbf

Claudio da Silva

Replace “DMG Sensing Instance Duration" with "DMG Sensing Measurement Exchange Duration”