[STDS-802-11-REG] keyphrase extracted sentences from NPRM 13-22

Dear Regulatory committee,

As discussed on the Regulatory call today I have uploaded a spreadsheet based upon extracting sentences from the FCC 5GHz NPRM 13-22 released on Feb 20, 2013.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0229-00-0reg-nprm-13-22-keyphrase-sentence-extract.xls

This is an .xls document that lists sentences extracted if they contained certain keywords. The context surrounding the sentences has been lost so some of them are quite cryptic but it does represent one way of assessing the volume of responses to be prepared. I allowed for inclusion of the page number in the spreadsheet to indicate where the phrase was mentioned (currently blank for all rows). Anyone who wishes to add additional context or retrieve page numbers and update the spreadsheet is welcome to do so.

In version r0 there is a separate tab for each keyphrase used. These phrases are identical to those used in producing the highlights contained in document 11-13-0228.

Search Word or Phrase

Seek comment

Invite comment

Request comment