Re: [STDS-802-11-REG] FCC 5 GHz Comment Framework is posted

Hi,

Section IV b.

-          Should the “51-2” reference be “51-52”?

Section IV f i.

I agree with Edward..  My recommendation would be to remove this text and not provide an “out clause”.  Otherwise, all manufacturers may be burdened with providing GPS and registration capabilities in order to offer these channels.

Larry Stefani

GD Broadband