[STDS-802-11-REG] RSCOM document re 5350 to 5470 MHz and 5725 to 5925 MHz band sharing

All:

I received this a few weeks ago, but just this morning I received the okay to share it. From the Introduction:

Purpose

To mandate CEPT to study and identify harmonised compatibility and sharing conditions for a sustainable and efficient use on a shared basis of the frequency bands 5350-5470 MHz and 5725-5925 MHz ('WAS/RLAN extension bands') for wireless access systems including radio local area networks (WAS/RLANs).

This should help us understand the approach and timetable for the EU sharing studies. I have attached it here.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf (WLAN in the White Spaces) Chair

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TaskGroup Chair

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.