[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team Conference Call: Aug 30 agenda

Greetings all,
    I have uploaded the following documents to Mentor for the DSRC Tiger Team call on Friday, 30 Aug at 1PM EDT:

 * Minutes from Aug 23 call: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1004-00-0reg-minutes-from-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team-call-23aug2013.doc

  * Agenda for call on 30 Aug: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1005-00-0reg-august-30th-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team-agenda.ppt

Conference call dial in information was sent separately, but I have attached an iCal link below if you need it.

Best regards,
Jim

--
Jim Lansford