[STDS-802-11-REG] Incentive Auction document

All:

On today’s call I mentioned that a document surfaced this morning that I had not had a chance to review. This is titled "OFFICE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY SEEKS TO SUPPLEMENT THE INCENTIVE AUCTION PROCEEDING RECORD REGARDING POTENTIAL INTERFERENCE BETWEEN BROADCAST TELEVISION AND WIRELESS SERVICES”, and can be downloaded here: http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2014/db0129/DA-14-98A1.pdf.

Rich Kennedy
rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx
(832) 298-1114

IEEE 802.11 P802.11af (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair
IEEE 802.11 Regulatory SC Chair
IEEE 802.11/18 Liaison

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.