Re: [STDS-802-11-REG] Incentive Auction document

Rich et al.. On a related note..

Here's the link to the deck from the FCC's Incentive Auction Task
Force presented at  yesterday's Open Meeting that provides an overview
of the "path" to the Incentive auction..
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-325343A1.pdf

Best,

Dan Lubar
RelayServices