[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call 14 Feb 2014 *** cancelled ***

Greetings everyone,
   I have heard from several people that are in the process of preparing presentations for the DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team, but as of this moment I have not gotten a confirmation that anyone will have a presentation ready in time for this week's call.  Thus, I am cancelling the call for Valentine's Day...enjoy your weekend!

Best regards,
Jim

P.S. Note that since I am not the owner of the WebEx meeting, I am not able to send out a WebEx cancellation that would automatically remove it from your calendars.  My apologies in advance if folks end up dialing in anyway.

Jim Lansford
Fellow, Global Standards
CSR Technology, Inc.
Adjunct Professor, Interdisciplinary Telecommunications Program
University of Colorado - Boulder
+1 719 286 9277

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.