[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call: 20 Feb 2015

Greetings all,
  We will have another conference call on Friday, February 20 at 1PM EST, to continue comment resolution on the final report. This call will be 60 minutes in duration.  The next two calls (Feb 27, Mar 6) will be 90 minutes in duration, despite what the WebEx says.  Recall that the March 6th call will be the final one for this Tiger Team.

The agenda slides (15/0267r0) are at:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0267-00-0reg-agenda-for-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team-20-feb-2015.ppt

I updated the comment resolution powerpoint slides from the call on Feb 6 to reflect the items we discussed and uploaded the revision as document 15/0250r1.  We will use that slide deck to continue our discussion this week, starting at CID 35.  The updated slide deck is at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0250-01-0reg-dsrc-coex-tt-final-report-comment-resolution-6-feb.pptx

The consolidated comment resolution spreadsheet has been updated to include some (but not all) recommended resolutions to comments, and has a new column indicating the final resolution of a comment and the version of the report into which the change was inserted, if it was accepted.  The latest version of that spreadsheet is https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0175-02-0reg-dsrc-coex-tt-final-report-consolidated-comments.xls

I also edited the final report draft to reflect the changes to the document so far.  I turned "track changes" on, so this is a redlined version of the document (14/1596r2).  I have not yet posted a clean PDF of this revision, and I'll wait at least another week before doing that.  The latest final report redline version can be found at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1596-02-0reg-final-report-of-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team.docx  Please note that line numbers in the comment resolution spreadsheet will always refer to line rumbers in the original (r0) version of the final report.

Finally, don't forget that the Survey Monkey straw poll is still open, and will remain open until 11:45PM Mountain Time on Monday.  About half of the eligible folks have responded as of Thursday evening.

Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford

Fellow, Global Standards

CSR Technology

(719) 286-9277

Jim Lansford invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting ID/Number: 954 340 074

Meeting Password: DSRC

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://csrconf.webex.com/csrconf/j.php?MTID=m2b76480143a85ebf761a1ba4364e3852

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: DSRC

4. Click "Join".

5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Audio conference information

1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:

 Internal: 22-66

 UK: 44-1223-692266

 US: 1-408-5234266

 China: 86-21-28981566

 Taiwan: 886-2-21759266

 Japan: 81-3-64037166

 Singapore: 65-6827-0536

 Korea: 82-2-6444-2066

 India: 91-80-2518-3266

 Israel: 972-4-854-6185

 Germany: 49-761-59521166

2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.

 Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 954 340 074

http://www.webex.com

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.