Re: [STDS-802-11-REG] Due to technical difficulties...

Thank you Rich. Have a safe trip to Berlin..

Tevfik

From: Rich Kennedy [mailto:rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 9:47 AM
To: Yucek, Tevfik; STDS-802-11-REG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-REG] Due to technical difficulties...

Tevfik:

I tried to reschedule last week’s cancelled call, but Dorothy reminded me that there is a 10-day rule that would not allow it. We will vote next week to change that to 5 days for the Regulatory SC.

Rich Kennedy

Manager, New Technology Development

MediaTek Inc.

rich.kennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

(832) 298-1114

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TG Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces TTG Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces MTG Vice-chair

IEEE802.11 TGaf (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair

IEEE802.11/15 Regulatory SC Chair

IEEE 802.11/18 Liaison