[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call - 06 March 2015

Greetings from Germany,
  The internet at the hotel seems fine and my mobile phone has good connectivity, so we are on for our DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call on Friday, March 6th. Recall that we have 90 minutes allocated for the call this week, and that no further calls will be possible.
Agenda slides: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0312-00-0reg-agenda-for-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team-06-march-2015.ppt
Minutes from the call last week (Feb 27): https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0317-00-0reg-dsrc-coex-tt-minutes-27-feb-2015.doc
Updated slides from the call last week (NOT what we will be using this week): https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0250-03-0reg-dsrc-coex-tt-final-report-comment-resolution-6-feb.pptx
Updated final report draft (redline): https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1596-03-0reg-final-report-of-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team.docx  I did not publish a clean pdf version.  Also, I did not have time to fold in the Survey Monkey Straw Poll results, but those will be in the final version that will be posted by Monday. There will be a 14/1596r4 redline and a new document that will be a clean pdf - both will include the straw poll results as well as comments from this week's call.  There could be one additional version of each of these based on editorial feedback I get.
Updated comment resolution spreadsheet: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0175-04-0reg-dsrc-coex-tt-final-report-consolidated-comments.xls
Comment resolution slides we will be using this week: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0313-00-0reg-dsrc-tt-final-report-comment-resolution-06-march.pptx

Thanks to everyone for your participation...talk to you on Friday.
Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford, Ph.D.

Fellow, Global Standards