From: stds-802-11-tgah@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-802-11-tgah@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yongho Seok
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:24 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAH] TGah LB200 comment resolution status

Hello all,

I have uploaded the LB200 comment spreadsheet (rev 9).

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1336-09-00ah-tgah-lb200-comments-on-d1-0.xlsx

The below tables summarize the current status of the comment resolution.

I would like to encourage that assignees submit an initial draft for the comment resolution before IEEE March meeting. (Probably, until March 5th)
And, if it is too difficult to address some comments until IEEE March meeting, please indicate the list of those CIDs to me until Feb 7. Then, I will try to reassign those CIDs to other volunteers.

FYI, we have 9 time slots in Beijing meeting. And, before IEEE March meeting, 2 hour conference calls are scheduled on February 5, 12, 19, 26 and March 5, 12.

Thanks a lot,

Yongho

MAC

Unassigned