[STDS-802-11-TGAH] Draft 2.2 ready for review

Hello all,

You can access TGah Draft 2.2 from a member only area.

http://www.ieee802.org/11/private/Draft_Standards/11ah/Draft%20P802.11ah_D2.2.pdf

For your convenience, I have also uploaded LB203 comment spreadsheet.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0796-10-00ah-tgah-lb203-comments-on-d2-0.xlsx

Please review TGah Draft 2.2 if your contributions were exactly implemented by our technical editor.

Especially, from the spreadsheet, please check Edit Status and Edit Notes columns. The below is a review request from our technical editor.

Given that this draft incorporates changes that resulted from the resolutions of a quite a significant number of CIDs (~850 spread throughout ~90 documents) in a very short time (~10 days) it would be best if the authors could double check that their resolutions have been incorporated correctly in the draft. If possible with particular focus on those CIDs that have Edit Status of: IR, M, MR, NR.

As discussed in a last September F2F meeting, we should start an initial recirculation letter ballot in this week. So, the due date of the review feedback is 10/09 (6PM in PST). Please send your feedbacks to me and Alfred.

Thanks a lot,

Yongho