[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Full Text Proposals under New Business

All:

based on the agenda just approved by TGai, we will have two draft text submissions that are scheduled  under new business.  In case we have remaining time by the end of the week, please make a note that those submissions might be motioned under new business to go into the TGai draft.

If your time permits, review those documents during the week to be prepared for potential motions. In particular, please help us make progress and provide the authors with your feedback, if applicable, at the earliest possible time.

The documents I am referring to are:

	12-1044r0 Rapid Scan amendment text
and
	11-12-1118-00-00ai-normative-text-for-broadcast-probe-response-triggering

Best,

Marc