From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up ***
[mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Emmelmann
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 2:55 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Full Text Proposals under New Business

All:

based on the agenda just approved by TGai, we will have two draft text
submissions that are scheduled  under new business.  In case we have
remaining time by the end of the week, please make a note that those
submissions might be motioned under new business to go into the TGai draft.

If your time permits, review those documents during the week to be prepared
for potential motions. In particular, please help us make progress and
provide the authors with your feedback, if applicable, at the earliest
possible time.

The documents I am referring to are:

	12-1044r0 Rapid Scan amendment text
and

11-12-1118-00-00ai-normative-text-for-broadcast-probe-response-triggering

Best,

Marc

___

IF YOU WISH to be Removed from this reflector, PLEASE DO NOT send your
request to this CLOSED reflector. We use this valuable tool to communicate
on the issues at hand.

SELF SERVICE OPTION:
Point your Browser to -
http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-FIA and then amend
your subscription on the form provided.  If you require removal from the
reflector press the LEAVE button.

Further information can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/11/Email_Subscribe.html
___