From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham Smith
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:11 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] 12-1045r3

Reference: 1045r3
The diagram associated with 4.10.3.4a, does not agree with the text.
The STA sends a "FILS Authentication Request" to the AP but the diagram shows a "802.11 Authentication Request"
Similarly it should be "FILS Authentication Response" from the AP to the STA.

Similarly the same change is required in the diagram for 4.10.3.b

Thanks
Graham

DSP Group, Inc. automatically scans all emails and attachments using MessageLabs Email Security System.

SELF SERVICE OPTION: