From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up ***
[mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Emmelmann
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 11:54 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Revision of combined comment file available on
mentor

Thanks Ping for helping!

I consider this version as we need to freeze the version to allow our
editors to work on incorporating editorial changes
into a speculative draft being ready at the face to face meeting.

Again, thanks to all the commenters.

Cheers,

Marc

Begin forwarded message:

> Hi Marc,
> Just to let you know that I uploaded the revision.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0036-01-00ai-tgai-draft-review-c
ombined-comments.xls

> And thank you for helping editors with the comments.
>
> Thanks,
> Ping

___

IF YOU WISH to be Removed from this reflector, PLEASE DO NOT send your
request to this
CLOSED reflector. We use this valuable tool to communicate on the issues at
hand.

SELF SERVICE OPTION:
Point your Browser to -
http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAI and
then amend your subscription on the form provided.  If you require removal
from the reflector
press the LEAVE button.

Further information can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/11/Email_Subscribe.html