Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Revision of combined comment file available on mentor

Giwon,

your comments are in the database.  It seems that the import did not reflect the formatting you used in XL (crossing out words etc.).  Such formatting cannot be captured in the database and your proposed solution has be be rewritten in order to appear in the database.

Please come and see me to solve this issue together.  If possible _before_  we start with TGai today!

We learned our lessons.  For future comments, we will use e-ballot which accepts plain "ASCI Text" only :-)

Best,

Marc