Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Update of comment spreadsheet, including resolutions ready for motion

Rob,

many thanks.  I guess you refer to

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0589-00-00ai-comment-resolution-for-fils-state-machine.xlsx

You will get the next available slot for presentation.

Best,

Marc