Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] limiting fragmentation IEs to a single frame

Dan,

I put it on the agenda.

Hiroshi:  Please prepare a slide with the following motion text:

Move to change the resolution text for CIDs 1385 and 1397 as follows:

			Replace  "11-13/478r2"  with "11-13/478r3"

	Moved: Dan Harkins
	Second: xxx

	Y/N/A

I will try to put things that can be handled in less than five minutes first on the agenda, given that the groups support this.  Since r3 only adds a single sentence, I assume this can be handles quickly (hereby announcing that I would like to see a time limit on any debate :-).  Dan, please be ready to present soon after the agenda is approved.

Best,

Marc