[STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai Berlin AdHoc Outcome

Dear all:

during the Berlin Ad-Hoc, TGai agreed on resolutions for 185 comments.  Thanks a lot to all attendees for the hard work.

Please refer to 11-13/724r1 for a submission list / comment resolutions discussed during the ad-hoc meeting.

The outcome of the ad-hoc meeting is documented in the "2013-07-AdHoc" Tab of 11-13/495r12.  During the ad-hoc,
we ran a straw poll which unanimously recommends to accept the comment resolutions contained in the tab to be
approved by TGai during the Geneva Meeting.

Kind regards,

Marc