[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Update Comment Spreadsheet Rev 13

Dear all:

Rev 13 of the CC08 Comment Spreadsheet is on the server:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0495-13-00ai-tgai-d0-5-call-for-comments-responses-resolutions-cc08.xlsx

Apart from the usual "CC08 -- All Comments" tab, it contains two tabs that I would like to draw your attention to:

a)	2013-07-Geneva-01:

	The tab contains comments resolutions based on the discussion in the Monday AM1  Ad Hoc Slot in Geneva and additional resolutions
	for comments that were discussed in Berlin after we passed the straw poll on the 2013-07-AdHoc tab.

	Please review the 2013-07-Geneva-01 tab to be ready to vote on it.

b) Unresolved Comments

	The tab contains all comments that need to be discussed / resolved before we can go to WG LB.  I will send a separate mail
	to the reflector reminding people who is in charge of preparing a submission / motionable comment resolution this week.

Best,

Marc