From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Emmelmann
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:31 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Outstanding CIDs -- Assignment

All:

attached the suggested list of assignees per comment.
Please note that your name may appear in several groups, so please scroll down 'till the very end of the mail even if you find your name right in the beginning.

We will need to have contributions ready for discussion in the first TGai slot on Tuesday AM1.

"Security Task Force" --  Dan, George Cherian, Rob Sun, Rene =================================================

	1255
	1006
	1334
	1377
	1256
	1378
	1249
	1237
	1394
	1371
	1395
	1391
	1388
	1387
	1384
	1381
	1379
	1396

Please also have a look at the "ad-hoc notes column" in the tab.  It contains some responses / suggested resolutions based on e-mail discussions presented to the group or provided as input for the face-to-face meeting.

George Cherian:
=============

	1382

Santosh P.
========

	1365[[SP]]  - Accept - FILS indication element should be included in FILS discovery frames too
	1245[[SP]]  no new section required for FILS indication element - revise - We cannot remove this as this is clause 10 - explaining behavior of how frames in clause 8 behave. Change second line of the second paragraph from "For each of the indicated domain names, the FILS element carries a 2 octet hash of the network domain name and the IP address ... " to "For each of the indicated domain names, the FILS element shall carry a 2 octet hash of the network domain name and the IP address". XXXX first line of para does not make sense/incomplete "For an AP supporting up to 7 network domains, the FILS indication element."
	1068[[SP]]  cant find this ???
	1454[[SP]]  Accept
	1411[[SP]]  Revise - In subclause 10.25.1 - add following sentence at the end of the first paragraph, "FILS is only supported in infrastructure BSS. FILS is not supported in IBSS and MBSS."
	1455[[SP]]  working on it ..

George Calcev
=============

	1271
	1270
	1268
	1267
	1266
	1449
	1448
	1446
	1418

Lei, Jarkko, George Cherian --> discussion of 11-13/718r2 ============================================

	1220
	1142
	1447
	1446

Editor and Chairs to probe group's opinion =================================

	1079  -- discussion to move optional features into an annex

SELF SERVICE OPTION: