Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Outstanding CIDs -- Assignment

Thanks, Santosh, for the proposed resolutions.

Regarding CID 1245, I would like to propose a different "Revised" resolution, as follows:

1.  Move the contents of Subsection 10.43 to a new subsection, 10.25.4;

2.  Move the contents of Subsection 10.44 to a new subsection, 10.25.5.

The motivation of the above proposal is to put all the FILS feature descriptions under the subsection 10.25.

What do you think about? Thanks.

Lei