[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Rev4 of LB198 comment spreadsheet -- count of resolved comments

All:

many thanks for your support in resolving TGai comments received from LB198.

We managed to resolve and approve this week a total of 194 comments.  Given that -- due to the late end date of the ballot -- we did not see the comments before the beginning of the meeting, this shows how hard our "comment champions" on.  I am sure we will bump this number significantly up in Dallas.

I uploaded Rev4 of our comment spreadsheet to mentor.  It reflects the status at the end of the Nanjing meeting.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1076-04-00ai-tgai-lb-198-comments-for-d1-0.xlsx

For those interested in the nasty statistics of our resolutions process, here you go.

Best,

Marc