[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Overview: list of assignees for comments

Dear all:

attached is an overview of comment resolution champions and the number of open comments per assignee.

I know that Peter had proposed resolution available but we ran out of meeting time on Thursday.  I would suggest we review his contribution in the upcoming telco.

Just as a line of though for the resolution process:  It is our goal to turn a "no-voter" into a "yes-voter".  This may not be always achievable but consider getting in touch with the commenter and discuss with them your proposed resolutions.  The feedback from this discussion is very valuable for TGai.

Let me at this point especially thank our assignees.  It was a pleasure seeing how voluntarily you stepped up when we asked for TGai members to work on resolutions of submitted comments.

All the best,

Marc

Marc Emmelmann
emmelmann@xxxxxxxx