Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai Over View for HEW

Hi Santosh.

 Thank you for you comment.

To all

I uploaded 1325-03 as the following, and I would like to use this for HEW SG on PM1 today.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1325-03-00ai-802-11ai-improving-wlan-system-performance.ppt

Would you please double check this and let me comment by noon today.

BR Hiroshi