Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai Over View for HEW

Comments:

Slide 3: 3 terms used FILS/802.11ai/initial link setup. Proposed cleaned up slide:

Slide 4: The bullet and sub bullets seems a bit odd. Also "The difference between a portable and mobile station is that a portable station moves from point to point but is only used at a fixed point. Mobile stations access the LAN during movement." - so you mean Mobile not portable in that slide. Cleaned up slide

I would suggest changing the order of slide 3,4,5,6 to 4,5,6,3 - Not done in this attached slide for comparison purposes - recommend to please do so in final slide.

Slide 7 onwards – it will be great if we can add the 3 areas in the heading so that audience can follow the changes. For example, title in Slide 7 may be changed to: “Network and BSS discovery: Scanning procedure changes”

Other comment: Differential link setup procedure is missing and there are too many slides on active scanning.

Thanks