[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Continued discussion on the word "initial"

To all,

As I brought up earlier, our use of the word "initial" such as used in FILS, is problematic. I have prepared a submission to explain the issue, proposed changes, and a copy of the draft as it would be impacted if these changes were incorporated. The document is: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0899-00-00ai-use-of-the-word-initial.docx BTW, in this copy of the draft the list of tables/figures/tables may not be accurate, so don't bother commenting on that. Also, it is just a snapshot of the state of the draft as of right now so expect many changes over the next few days.

Regards,

Lee Armstrong
Armstrong Consulting, Inc.
132 Fomer Road