Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] XL with Comments from 1st SB

All:

please find Rev 01 of the comment spreadsheet on mentor.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-1196-01-00ai-tgai-comments-from-1st-sb.xlsx

It contains a "discuss" tab containing comments that were marked by the commenter as "editorial" but
should be reviewed by the group before handing them over to Lee.

Best,

Marc