[STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai Conference call (Resend)

Hi all

We resume the TGai weekly call as the following access information.

BR Hiroshi

Hello,
Mano Hiroshi invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

*11ai*
Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, August 11, 2015, to Tuesday, November 17, 2015
10:30 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr

*Join WebEx meeting*
<https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/j.php?MTID=mad8bc748fa9964bce807884bef7d9c99>

Meeting number: 	865 747 072
Meeting password: 	Fils

*Join by phone*
*+65-315-76442* Singapore Toll
Access code: 865 747 072
Global call-in numbers
<https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=382947837&tollFree=0>

Add this meeting
<https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/j.php?MTID=ma9ca0a05c8d7c95505807cf9db52f245>
to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
<https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/mc>