I will update my document based on 802.11REVmc/D8.0.

Regards,
Yasu

On 2016/09/01 3:00, Stacey, Robert wrote:

Hi Yasu,

With their latest revisions, REVmc, TGah and TGai should be fairly stable. I will update our baseline to reflect these changes in draft that comes out following the September session. For your comments, assume the latest revisions are the baseline.

-Robert

From: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yasuhiko Inoue
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 7:43 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TG Draft D0.4

Hello Osama and Robert,

Thank you for updating the draft.
I have a general question.

802.11ax Draft 0.4 is based on IEEE P802.11REVmc™/D6.0
as amended by IEEE P802.11ai™/D6.0, IEEE P802.11ah™/D5.0,
IEEE P802.11aq™/D3.0, IEEE P802.11ak™/D1.0, and IEEE P802.11aj™/D1.0.

TGmc recently created 802.11REVmc/D7.0 and D8.0.
There are many changes in clause 6 from D6.0 which relates to
comments that I am taking care of.
I guess there will be changes in other clauses that related to CIDs
that were assigned to other members.

My question is should we still assume IEEE P802.11REVmc™/D6.0
as our baseline?

Best regards,
Yasu