[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz Announcements

Dear TGaz members,

I’d like to thank the group members for the effort you put into the development of D1.0 of P802.11az.

As the TG moves to the next stage of resolving the comments received as part of LB240 my expectation is that additional meeting time will be required beyond that available over telecons.

For that purpose I am targeting May 1-3 for a TGaz Ad-hoc meeting.

Erik Lindskog (affiliated with Samsung) volunteered to host the meeting, pending confirmation.

I plan to ask the group to consider this ad hoc during the upcoming IEEE week and to also consider a 2nd ad hoc targeted for July meetings.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

TG Chair

Cell (WhatsApp): +1-408-203-3337 (note # change)