[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Draft D1.2 for IEEE P802.11az is now available

Dear TGaz,

The latest D1.2 draft for IEEE P802.11az is now available in the members area (clean, redline version). Please let us know if you find any errors and I'll address them in the next revision.

Note that D1.1 (clean, redline version) were also added. These contain only the editorial comments. Whereas D1.2 contains both editorial and technical comment resolutions motioned to date.

Finally, see 11-19/431r8 uploaded by Chao-Chun which contains a snapshot of the comment database for LB240 to date. Please consider volunteering for unassigned comments so we can make progress towards a draft D2.0 coming out of September 2019.

Best,

Roy, Chao-Chun and Jonathan