[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Request for agenda time in a TGaz session in the Vienna Meeting

Hello Jonathan:

I would like some agenda time this week for the following presentations:

  1. 11-19-1277 – a set of LB 240 CIDs that need some direction from the TGaz members. I do have some proposed resolutions but I would like some feedback from the group before rendering the proposal(s) concrete. I prefer Wednesday PM2, if possible.
  2. 11-19-1276 – resolutions to a set of LB240 CIDs (mostly editorial). I am still working on this submission and prefer discussing this on Thursday.

Cheers --

ganesh

“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don’t care who gets the credit.” – Harry Truman