Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Trigger Frame variant and subvariant use in D1.2

Hi Ganesh,

So currently we have:

“Poll, Sounding, Secure Sounding, Report, Passive Location Sounding”

So the change you are proposing is to change “Passive Location Sounding” to “Passive”?

I think at the very least we should call it “Passive Sounding”, though I am thinking we might as well stick with what we have for the subvariants. I think that is more descriptive and  currently I think we never refer to “Passive” on its own. Think it is always “Passive Location Ranging”, or as here to make it  a little shorter “Passive Location (Sounding)”.

Erik