From: *** 802.11 TGba - WUR- Wake-up Radio Operation *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Huang, Po-kai
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 3:42 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Updated D0.01

Dear all,

              As discussed in Nov f2f meeting, Bin has kindly helped us to revise the WUR PHY skeleton and provide two tables for timing-related parameters and frequently used parameters. I have incorporated the changes in D0.01. Please check the link below. (See Clause 32 for the skeleton change. See table 32-1 and 32-2 for the proposed parameters.) The RTF files for each clause are also attached.

              https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1585-01-00ba-proposed-draft-specification.pdf

              I believe that PHY spec writing is a continuous process. Please let us know if there are further comments to improve D0.01 and help on the spec writing process.

Best,

Po-Kai