Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Updated D0.01

Dear all,

              I have received two comments in the past week.

·       Comment from Adrian: For the unapproved document with proposed content, it is required to stick with the word document submission with title, author, and affiliation.

·       Comment from Yunsong: There is an error for the SYNC field duration of MCS0 and MCS1 in the table.

To address the comment, I have changed the submission format to the word document format and fixed the error in the table. Please see the link below for the revised version.

              https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1585-02-00ba-proposed-draft-specification.docx

              Thanks Adrian and Yunsong again for the comments. Please let me know if there are further comments.

Best,

Po-Kai