[STDS-802-11-TGBA] comments on CID 4052 in doc. 11-19-1945r0

Hi Suhwook and Jeongki,
Thank you for preparing this CR. I have a couple of comments on the proposed resolution to CID 4052 in this document.

First of all, I think the resolution to CID 4052 should be a "Revised", because there is an extra period in "WUR power management service.  in WUR Mode Setup frames" in the change proposed by the commenter, which isn't adopted.

Second, in the last portion of the proposed text change, "define the frames used in the WUR Setup and Teardown frame exchanges", I think the "Setup and Teardown" should be "setup and teardown", because they are referring to the actions, not the name of the frames.

Thanks,
Yunsong Yang