Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] comments on CID 4052 in doc. 11-19-1945r0

Hi Suhwook and Jeongki,
I have a separate comment in the proposed text portion, although not related to any CIDs being addressed by your document.

In the text, Table 29-2 was referenced. The title of Table 29-2 currently is "WUR Mode Setup/Teardown frame transmission". If the words "Setup" and "Teardown" are referring to the actions, then we should use the lower case on the first letters of these two words. In this case, the title of Table 29-2 should be "WUR Mode setup/teardown frame transmission".

On the other hand, if these two words are meant to refer to the name of the WUR Mode Setup frame and WUR Teardown frame, then we should separately state the full name of each frame. In this case, the title of Table 29-2 should be "WUR Mode Setup frame and WUR Teardown frame transmission".

If it is not too much trouble for you, when presenting your document, would you please discuss this in TGba to see whether this editorial issue can be addressed in your document and which way we should change them, so that we don't have to wait for another round of re-circ? If TGba decides to address this issue in your document, please ensure that the instruction is that the change is made to the title of Table 29-2, so that it will automatically change at all the places where Table 29-2 is referenced. Thanks.

Best regards,
Yunsong Yang