Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Discussion of CIDs 1550, 1264, 1254, and 1247

Marc,
         thanks for creating this submission.

I think your initial suggested resolution (top of page 3) of referring to enhanced broadcast services as  "EBCS" (all capital letters) is a good solution and I support it. Although it may not be ideal for the more active TGbc members, I think it aligns well with IEEE 802.11-2020.

Regarding the second resolution of using the term "EBCS UL", I agree that it minimises changes within 11bc D1.0, but my personal opinion is to remove all the UL and DL terms as I think it limits the use of the 11bc technology.

Kind regards

Stephen