Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Discussion of CIDs 1550, 1264, 1254, and 1247

Dear all,

I have updated my submission based on the discussion in our telco today.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0030-01-00bc-discussion-of-cids-1550-1264-1254-and-1247.pptx

I will create a motion tab with the final resolution text and will also include the CIDs that Abhi just identified in his e-mail.

Best
Marc