Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Posted Submission with Last Clause 9 CIDs

Carol,

many thanks.

May I ask all TGbc members to have a look at the proposed resolutions for the editorial comments.

I see that there are straight “accepts” and as Carol indicated are largely already incorporated in D1.02.

I would hence like your opinion on the following suggestion to proceed:

In order to save time during telcos for discussing technical comments, I would like to propose to review
the proposed editorial resolutions off-line.  Please indicate if you would like to discuss specific CIDs in a call.

If no CIDs are indicated as requiring discussion during a call, I would prepare a motion tab in the database
for those editorial comment resolutions and would ask for a motion to approve them.

I will also ask during the call today for your feedback if you agree with this proposal.

Best,

Marc