From: Joseph Levy
Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 10:55 AM
To: Antonio de la Oliva <aoliva@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] New text for the Negotiation Method description of clause 9

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for providing this text proposal.  I agree that this “conflict” in the draft and the resolutions need to be resolved.

Attached is a red lined and commented version of your text proposal containing my “thoughts”.

I think a bit mask approach would probably work best if the intent is to allow the negotiation methods be orthogonal and independent of each other.  If the intent is that only one negotiation method can be used then a value based approach would be preferred.

Regards,

Joseph